Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ideal Travelling Companion

I don't know if you are interested in finding a new travel companion to join you on your voyages, but if you are, from experience I can recommend Bluet.* Want proof? Here are some pics from our recent trip to Missouri.

*that is, if you want a travel companion who sleeps, wakes up, eats, then sleeps again, rather than one who talks to you and carries your bags. Also, I was hoping that we would get to be the 'families with small children can board the plane now' (one of the big perks of having children, I'd always assumed) but apparently Mr A. Airlines doesn't do this. They didn't offer to show us the cockpit either, which was also a bit disappointing, for me if not for her. 
 
On the way out:

baby's first cab ride, 4.30AM; asleep
Checking in at the airport; asleep



On the way home:


Up, up in the air; asleep

At the end of the flight, the lady behind us got up to get her bag from the overhead locker, looked over and exclaimed, quite surprisedly, 'Oh, I didn't even realise there was a baby travelling in front of me' which just goes to show how good (i.e. quiet) Bluet was the whole way.

PS she didn't quite sleep all the time - here is a vid of her playing on the floor at St Louis Airport whilst we waited to board our slightly delayed plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment