Saturday 22 October 2011

Bluet's Passport

Bluet has her passport, ready for travel to the old country. Here is the photo found within - I think the passport lasts for 5 years, so I am not sure how useful the photo will be for identification purposes by then, but there you go. Babies grow.



Getting the photo was an experience - I took Bluet to the pharmacist ("drugstore") and asked for a passport photo. The man led us to one of the aisles in the shop and moved aside a rack of baked goods (they sell crazy stuff in American pharmacists, but still they are not as good as Boots), exposing a bare white wall. I then had to hold Bluet up in the air, keeping myself out of shot and Bluet facing the camera. It took a while. But eventually we ended up with this picture, which is adorable, if not very useful for future identification purposes.

1 comment:

  1. this just make my mom laugh out loud for a good 40 seconds.

    ReplyDelete