Wednesday 23 May 2012

Conference

This week I have been in Sandestin, Florida, attending a circadian rhythms conference, and most certainly not enjoying the sun, sand and food whilst Emily tends to Bluet back in NYC.
Anyway, Bluet was concerned to see me leave on Saturday morning, as you can see from this photo.
Apparently every morning when she wakes up she looks for me ("Addy", she says). Fortunately, we have been able to catch up over the internets. Here we are yesterday:


It works well until she tries to close the computer, and she does seem to recognise me. Which is good because this is the longest we've ever been apart, and you never know with children. Apparently she has started to say "no" while I've been away. Hopefully she hasn't changed too much by the time I return tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment