Sunday 5 May 2013

A long weekend

This weekend has been abnormally long and tiring as Emily is at a conference on the tropical island paradise of Hawaii. To entertain Bluet yesterday we walked to the library, where Bluet mostly looked for Maise books. Her favourite was the pop up one in the video below, which was rather cool, but I was loathe to borrow it as I am sure she would quickly destroy the pop ups that had not already been broken by a previous child borrower. In the afternoon we went to the children's museum, and played in the water, and in kidopolis, a corporate sponsored child run fake town where your child can learn to deliver parcels, work in a bank or drive a police car. This morning we went to the Zoo, where Bluet mainly enjoyed pressing buttons, and then this afternoon we hung out and did summersaults and made towers and read books. Finally, Bluet went to bed. Below you will find some photos, some videos, and my attempt to record a conversation with Bluet.


I walked in to Bluet's room, and found her reading her book to her dolly. Unfortunately my appearance distracted her, so I only got 6 second of video. Tonight I put Bluet to bed, and she was very quiet. I went in to check, and she was sitting by her bookshelf with 'owly' in her lap, reading Miffy books. 




Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment