Thursday 10 September 2015

BLOGSTRAVAGANZA IV!

Better late than never (I hope) here is the last week of our summer trip.


Ilona, ready to hit the road (and dressed for St Louis)
Untitled
Untitled



Our final destination was a day in St Louis with Abatha, Scott, Lila and Nate. The highlight of this was when Scott and I got to go to the local record shops........I mean when Abatha, Scott, Emily and I got to go to the Broadway Oyster House and then the BIG Game.......Or maybe it was seeing all the cousins playing together in the sun. In any case, it was a great end to the trip and I think we were all a little sad to pack up our bags and head home......


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


Apparently all 4 year olds like to climb trees

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment