Tuesday 4 April 2017

April arts and crafts

I think we may do more in April than March, in the end. So far its been pretty quiet. Bluet has been spending most of her time either drawing or constructing things from card, paper and lots and lots of sellotape (so much so that she is now working her way through our parcel tape as the regular sellotape has all run out (except, I hope, for my secret supply. NB I must go check that once I finish this)).

Last week she set up her easel in the garden and drew the house opposite (pictured in art and in real life):

IMG_8843 IMG_8848 IMG_8846

IMG_8845

We also had the neighbours over for a BBQ on Saturday (the first of the year), and more art ensued

IMG_8860

On other days the blankets are all off the beds and out in the garden, again to provide the perfect locale for some art. Hungry work

IMG_8854 IMG_8852

No comments:

Post a Comment