Thursday 15 November 2018

News no pictures

Hello, and welcome. First an update - I've been using Flickr for all the photos in the blog but they are about to limit free users to 1000 photos, and delete any extras - as I have over 4000 there right now, I need to find an alternative for the blog. Hopefully coming soon. I will also convert all the previous entries to a PDF book for download, so nothing is lost. I've already done the first 2 months of 2011!

In the meantime, Ilona has for some reason started to speak with a Southern US accent, despite never, as far as I know, having encountered someone who talks like that. It is real Southern Belle 'I have always depended on the kindness of strangers' stuff. You may recall she returned from York at the beginning of the year speaking like a northerner, ('Carry me like a baby'), so she seems to have a knack for accents. But as for the Southern one, as I have no idea where she hears it (the only TV they watch is Octonauts, which is British), I can only conclude morphic resonance must be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment