Monday 20 February 2012

Visitors from Missouri

Well it was a busy weekend for us on Bluet's 10th Month BIrthday - her grandparents came to visit from Missouri, and I think I can safely say a good time was had by all. On Friday whilst I was at work everyone else headed out for fun in the city, and maybe Emily (or Bluet) will Blog about that.



On Saturday we headed to brunch at the Atlantic Grill, where Bluet enjoyed the free crayons, as you can see here. 



After brunch I took Bluet home to sleep whilst everyone else went off to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was a long nap.

Here she is, raring to meet up with everyone else, minutes after awakening.



After she woke, she and I traversed the park as fast as possible (her in the pram and me pushing) and met everyone else at the Whole Foods Market (New York's finest supermarket chain) where there just happens to be a rather cosy bar. Here, Bluet particularly enjoyed looking at people buying cheese out of the window, then, later on, she looked at us in through the window, and waved. She is getting good at this.









No comments:

Post a Comment