Friday 21 December 2012

Advent Day 21

If this has posted it does not mean the world has ended as I set it up automatically, as today I am flying to Missouri, so might not be able to blog in the conventional manner.

So first, an observation. Bluet really only likes two songs - Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson (which is good) and Jason Mraz singing with Sesame Street (which isn't). Play either of these on the iphone, and Bluet grin, says wow, and is generally happy. Try and play anything else (even Lady Gaga) and she waits a second or two to confirm that it is not one of her favourite songs, then grabs my hand and moves it back towards the iphone to make me pick something else (i.e. one of her two songs).

More photos and stories to follow, once Bluet and I are reunited.....stay tuned to this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment