Tuesday 19 July 2011

3 Month Birthday

Goodness me, is it really 3 months (or one quarter of a year) since Bluet was born? It seems that it was no time at all, and at the same time that she has been around forever. She can now sleep for 11 hours at night, is losing her beautiful baby hair (although surely more is on the way), watch us eat dinner from her high chair (for about 2 minutes), be read to (for about 2 minutes), watch TV (for hours, if last night is anything to go by - NB this was an accidental discovery), smile at us, and almost laugh. She can also amuse herself when laid on the floor, which is nice.

Here are some pictures from the weekend - at PQ for breakfast in the park with Michelle and Allan and their two (two!) babies.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben! My name is Amanda, and I am Scott's sister (so Abatha's sister-in-law). I found the link to your blog through Abatha's blog. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading about Bluet and seeing all of the sweet pictures or her! Congratulations to you and Emily. Bluet is precious!

    ReplyDelete