Tuesday 26 March 2013

English Pub

So there I was, thinking that I didn't really have anything to document from this last weekend because I was away for a 1 day conference on Saturday, and then on Sunday we didn't really do anything or take any pictures. But then today I was downloading photos from my phone and noticed that actually we had been to an English pub on Friday (you can tell it is English because there is a red phone box and a giant chess set, just like all English pubs in England). Anyway, Bluet loves the giant chess set. At first she had to watch people playing a serious game, but once she had picked up the basic moves of chess, she was able to play against herself. She was particularly fond of the 'white horse' and 'black horse'. Must be the way they can move in an 'L' shape.

Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment